We recognize that it is our social responsibility to protect personal information, and we will strive to protect personal information based on the following policy.
- 1. acquisition of personal information
- In the course of our business activities, we will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
- 2. use of Personal Information
- The Company will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary for the performance of its business.
In the event that we share personal information with a specific party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the specific party or third party and exercise appropriate supervision to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- 3. provision of personal information to third parties
- Except as otherwise required by law, we will not provide personal information to a third party without prior consent of the individual concerned.
- 4. management of personal information
- We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access to personal information, computer viruses, etc.
- 5. disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
- We confirm that the individual has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his/her own personal information, and we will promptly respond to such requests.
- 6. organization and system
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager to ensure the proper management of personal information.
The Company will provide training to its directors and employees on the protection and proper management of personal information, and ensure that personal information is handled appropriately in their daily operations.
- 7. formulation, operation, and improvement of the basic policy for information management, etc.
- The Company shall formulate basic policies and regulations for information management, establish a personal information protection manual in accordance with these policies and regulations, and ensure that all employees and other relevant personnel are familiarized with and implement these policies and regulations, and make continual improvements.